Skip to Content
University of California
Grown in Marin
Around Marin County
- Congratulations to Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company for winning the prestigious California Leopold Conservation Award, a prize for private landowners who excel in voluntary stewardship and natural resource management. Read more about the Giacomini's recognition for their commitment to conservation.
- The 34th Annual EcoFarm Conference is coming up! Register before January 17, 2014 for a discount on entrance to the event tailored for "all people engaged in the food system." See a full schedule for the January 22-25 event.
- The Permaculture Skills Center is offering a Permaculture Apprenticeship from February - July of 2014. Gain hands-on experience in the areas of regenerative agriculture, food forest management, CSA development, water harvesting, soil fertility, animal husbandry, and landscape design and planning. For more information, view the event flyer or email email@example.com.
- Register for the California Small Farm Conference, March 9-11, 2014, in Rohnert Park, CA. For more info, visit their website at californiafarmconference.com or call 1-888-712-4188. Early bird registration ends January 31st.
- Fibershed Wool Symposium Videos are now online! Watch videos of the 2013 Fibershed Wool & Fine Fiber Symposium lectures if you missed this year's event.
- Check out the newly revised online UC Agriculture and Natural Resources Publications catalog - now more searchable and user-friendly.
- "Like" UCCE Marin on Facebook for updates about what's happening in Marin.
Webmaster Email: firstname.lastname@example.org