Skip to Content
University of California
Grown in Marin
Around Marin County
- FARMING 101 on November 8: Blossoms and Herbs: A “Growing” Market in the North Coast Region, a panel on growing medicinal and culinary flowers and herbs. The workshop series is held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 6-8pm at UCCE Sonoma. Experienced farmers, ranchers, and business specialists share a broad range of practical skills for aspiring and beginning farmers and ranchers.
- Succession Planning: a Grown in Marin Workshop on November 16 & 17 from 9am - 5pm at the Luchessi Center in Petaluma. Learn strategies and actions to implement family farm transition and succession planning in order to secure the future of your state and agricultural business. Walk away with a working binder and next steps to put your plan into action. Cost: $125 per person, $75 for 3rd+ person per family or business -- register online now.
- 'Bounty, Fine Food Production in Coastal Marin from 1834 to the Future' is will be in the Main Gallery and History Room at the Bolinas Museum, now through December 31.
- Save the Date for the EcoFarm Conference on January 25-28, 2017 in Pacific Grove, CA. Apply now for work trade or scholarship to this weekend of education, alliance building, advocacy, and celebration.
Publications & Resources
- Resources from the Dairy Calf Management workshop on October 6 are now online on the Grown in Marin Website. Read up on current best practices in Dairy Calf Management in both English and Spanish.
- "Like" UCCE Marin on Facebook for updates about what's happening in Marin.
Webmaster Email: firstname.lastname@example.org