Grafting and Scion Exchange - 2/23/10
Apple and Pear
Chileno Valley Ranch, Petaluma
9 am - 1 pm
This was the third annual UCCE Marin grafting workshop and scion exchange.
Workshop fee of $20 covered apple and pear rootstocks and light refreshments.
- Paul Vossen, Pomologist and Small Farm Expert, UCCE, has been a Farm Advisor in Sonoma for over 25 years.
- Steven Swain, UCCE, is the Environmental Horticulture Advisor for Marin and Sonoma
- John Valenzuela is a horticulturist, consultant, and permaculture educator.
- Skip Kimura has worked in Marin for 25 years in gardening, garden design, horticultural therapy, and garden coaching.
- Patrick Lynch is a Sonoma County expert in permaculture, biodynamic farming, organic gardening, and orcharding.