Cooperative Extension Regional and County Offices
- CE Central Coast and South Region
- CE Central Valley Region
- CE North Coast and Mountain Region
- Cooperative Extension County Offices
- Research and Information Centers - The RICs are commodity-specific focal points for UC researchers and private and public constituencies that provide resource and information development.
- UC Berkeley College of Natural Resources
- UC Davis College of Agriculture & Environmental Science
- UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine
- UC Riverside College of Natural & Agricultural Science
Research and Extension Centers
- Desert Research & Extension Center
- Hopland Research & Extension Center
- Intermountain Research and Extension Center
- Kearney Research & Extension Center
- Lindcove Research & Extension Center
- Shafter Research & Extension Center
- Sierra Foothill Research & Extension Center
- South Coast Research & Extension Center
- West Side Research & Extension Center
- Agricultural Issues Center - Analyzes issues important to California and western agriculture and conducts applied research.
- California 4-H Youth Development Program - Helps 100,000 young Californians become responsible adults.
- Centers for Water Resources - Supports research and extension efforts in water- and wildland-related issues throughout California.
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Program - Teaches low-income families (particularly those with young children) to make the most of their food resources and meet their nutritional needs.
- Giannini Foundation of Agricultural Economics - Supports library and research activities in agricultural economics and the University of California.
- Integrated Hardwood Range Management Program - Dedicated to the conservation of California's 10 million acres of oak woodlands.
- Integrated Pest Management Program - Develops and promotes the use of integrated and ecologically sound pest management programs in California.
- Kearney Foundation of Soil Science - An endowment-supported program that funds research and sponsors outreach activities directed to its current five-year mission (Understanding and Managing Soil-Ecosystem Functions across Spatial and Temporal Scales).
- Master Gardener Program - UC-trained volunteers extend research-based information to the public about home horticulture and pest management. The information is provided to the public in classes, via telephone hotlines, at community events and in demonstration gardens.
- Mosquito Research Program - Funds and coordinates research and education on mosquito-borne diseases and environmentally safe methods to improve mosquito control.
- Office of Pesticide Information and Coordination - Coordinates and reviews ANR activities pertaining to pesticide research, experimentation, and use.
- Renewable Resources Extension Act Program - Addresses educational needs in managing the nation's renewable resources.
- Sea Grant Extension Program - The California branch of a national effort that supports advanced research on marine issues of vital concern.
- Small Farm Center - Provides production and marketing information to farmers who are not reached by traditional extension programs.
- Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program - Integrates three main goals: environmental health, economic profitability, and social and economic equity.